Pages

Thursday, December 17, 2009

W astanna 7elmy yenteser...

Again with my note book....whom I fell in love with! :D (December 16th).

I always claimed that the best time a person can invest in thinking is the time being on his/her way back home after a busy day....and everyday that claim tends to be proved.

After a very hard day, full of hard moments and smooth ones....met many people, talked about lots off issues, thought about much things, walked lots of miles and spent some of the hardest moments in the disappointment mood I had then.....I was driving on my way back home, being so late...it's 10 pm already, I have been out since 10 am, no rest, no food, no water.

Spending a day in "Kafr berak el 5eyam" isn't usually an enjoyable one, but it makes you feel satisfied about how you live and always say al 7amdulillah.

Today's al 7amdulillah was kinda different one....awel marra a7essaha :)

We were visiting the families in a "call for pride" ...a call for a small project, I first thought it was going to be met by acceptance and satisfaction...(although some people said it won't, but actually it was met by.....disappointing attitudes.

We went out of the first house...I couldn't stop those stupid thoughts from calling me: MSH HATE3MELO 7AGA...MA7ADDESH HAY3ABBARKO....so I decided that I would keep my mind in a "hibernating" mode till we reached the sencond house...

I went out from the second....to the third...to the fourth....to the fifth...and each time I tried to explain to the women: "It's just like your own child, you'll see it growing in front of....it's your own...imagine when your whole family starts helping and then you can get.....and you children will grow up having their own work, no need for......and....and....plus...."

I realized that I was dreaming alone :) Although it should have been their own dream...
And again (for three consecutive days) Tito's (Aywa...yo3'oslavia ya waldy :D) quote pops up into my mind: One nightingale's singing is not enough to call the spring...

I left the place disappointed...and it took me more than two hours to reach Manial moving from "Meedan lebnan"....ZAM7A...3awameed nour wa23a f 2asr el 3einy due to bad climatic conditions...So tired..started thinking..homma 5ayfeen? Tab homma kaslaneen? Walla homma msh waskeen feena?....yoooooh ba2a...msh 3ayza afakar, ana te3ebt fe3lan...switched on the music player...I only heard one sentence: " W astanna 7elmy yenteser"...

El 7amdulillah...3ashan I'm not afraid to dream...w 3ashan msh kaslana, wala msh waska f nafsy...
w hastanna 7elmy yenteser...yet, I won't wait long ensha2allah :):)

0 comments: