Pages

Friday, January 8, 2010

The naughty kid is messing up with the colours!

When I started writing this...I couldn't find a title for it...

How can time pass that fast?!

I still feel like I'm that short naughty girl with her short curly brown hair messed up like a lion's mane, running around with her knees hurt (I always fell down on my knees) yet winning the race.

That naughty girl climbing the window and jumping out of The yellow class'- KG (2/C)- window....and kicking the ball up high that her shoe gets stuck between a tree's branches and then she gets back home with only one shoe...and a "bare foot".

The naughtiest...but was never punished at school (except once:D) because of being the clever "teachers pet" although I was ever the book worm.

That's my school....that's my grandmother's place, the balcony whose fence was like "China's great wall" for a 5 years old kid like me....my worst nightmares then was falling through the spaces between its metal plates...

Here I am...twenty years old, still the naughty girl, but in different terms...my school is a memory, I still love it though...I am tall enough to notice that my legs can't pass through the spaces in my grandmother's balcony fence and that fence is too short that it can hardly go higher than my knees are...

Days go, and time passes so fast, even if we can't notice it...just like the clouds, you never notice that the cloud is moving except if you had a deep look...

What's even funnier, that things never go as we expect, sometimes we can't even expect the future, all what we can do is to dream and draw a good picture of it and smile...just as we smile when we remember old naughty memories.

Sometimes looking at the past is a push for the present, we're the ones whom we want to see, and our past is colored with the color we love...or the color we feel :) Same for our future...Only my brush can paint it, so it's only me who can paint my own...

I'm holding my brush...preparing my palette to mix the colors on my own, the paper is ready to be drawn on! The naughty kid is messing up with the colors!

0 comments: